You can make deposits and request withdrawals from your Client Area account. We accept multiple payment options to fund your account, including bank transfer, credit/debit card, Neteller and Skrill for all our customers. Our customer support team is available Monday – Friday 9am-10pm GMT+2 (GMT+3 during Daylight Saving Time) to assist you if you need any help funding your account.
Zero withdrawal fees policy
Here, at Tickmill Europe Ltd (ex Vipro Markets Ltd), our traders’ interests always come first.
Staying true to the vision of providing you with the best trading environment that does not impose restrictions on profitability, everything you earn is yours to keep – up to the last cent!
All deposits starting from $5,000 or equivalent processed by wire transfer are included in our zero fees policy. *Just email us a copy of your bank statement or any other confirmation document for the respective deposit at [email protected] and we will refund the fees for you.
*We reserve the right to charge funding where there is a lack of trading activity.
- We only execute withdrawals to the account or payment solution that was originally used for funding.
- If funds were added using a Credit/Debit Card, the total amount of withdrawals should equal the total amount of deposits from that card. Thus, only your initial investment can be returned to the card and earned profit will be processed to your bank account.
- If funds were added using both a Credit/Debit Card and Skrill, a withdrawal will first be processed back to the card and only after that to the e-wallet.
- Withdrawals of profits over 10 000 EUR/USD/GBP or 40 000 PLN are executed via bank transfer only. In the case that the method of deposit was not bank transfer, a bank statement will be required for bank account ownership confirmation.
- You deposited $100 via Credit Card and earned a profit of $1,000. Requesting a withdrawal of $1,000, you will get $100 to your Credit Card and the remaining $900 to your bank account
- You deposited $100 via Skrill and $50 via Credit Card. Requesting a withdrawal of $90, you will get $50 to the card and $40 to the e-wallet.