Our clients enjoy some of the best trading conditions in the industry, including some of the lowest commissions. Our commissions depend on the type of account you are trading on.
For Classic accounts we have a zero commission policy.
Commissions per Account Type
|Zero commissions||2 USD per 100 000 USD traded, per side
(0.0020% of notional value)
|1.0 USD per 100 000 USD traded, per side
(0.0010% of notional value).
Active traders who trade more than 2,500 standard lots per month can request even lower commission by contacting Support
1 lot of EUR/USD has a notional value of 100,000 EUR. The commission on Pro account would be 2 EUR per side (0.0020% of notional value of the trade) or 4 EUR per round trip. If the base currency of your trading account is in currency other than the EUR, then this 4 EUR will be automatically converted into the base currency of your trading account.
1 lot of GBP/USD has a notional value of 100,000 GBP. The commission on Pro account would be 2 GBP per side (0.0020% of notional value of the trade) or 4 GBP per round trip. If the base currency of your trading account is in currency other than the GBP, then this 4 GBP will be automatically converted into the base currency of your trading account.
What is a Swap?
A forex swap rate is defined as an overnight or rollover interest (positive or negative) for holding positions overnight in foreign exchange or CFDs trading.
A swap charge is determined based on the interest rates of the countries involved in each currency pair and whether the position is short or long. Each currency pair has its own swap charge and is measured in points. The particular size of swap charged or paid depends on the size of your position.
Swap rates are subject to change based on changes in the interest rate policy of the central banks and the liquidity on the inter-bank lending markets.
For the latest Swap rates please login to Vipro Markets MT4 Trading Platform and follow the steps outlined below:
- View > Market Watch
- Right Click on any instrument on the „Market Watch“ section and select Symbols
- Choose the currency pair you wish to check and select Properties. A new window will open that shows the long and short swap rate for the trading instrument you selected.
- Swaps (rollovers) take place for all positions opened before 00:00 MT4 server time that are still open after 00:00.
- When you rollover an open position from Wednesday to Thursday, the settlement date is Monday, (Forex settlement of T+2); therefore the rollover charge on a Wednesday evening will be three times the value indicated above. This is called Triple Swap Wednesday.
- Some currency pairs may have negative swap rates on both ‘long’ and ‘short’ side.